Welcome to St. John’s KA Class
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
by Robert Fulghum
Most of what I really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be I learned in kindergarten. Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate school mountain, but there in the sand pile at Sunday school. These are the things I learned:
- Share everything.
- Play fair.
- Don't hit people.
- Put things back where you found them.
- Clean up your own mess.
- Don't take things that aren't yours.
- Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
- Wash your hands before you eat.
- Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
- Live a balanced life—learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work everyday some.
- Take a nap every afternoon.
- When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together.
- Be aware of wonder.
The law of the LORD -- Psalm 19: 7-9
The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul.
The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever.
The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.
The following information will help you get to know Mrs. Rynearson better.
The 2018-2019 school year will be my 25th year teaching at St. John's School.
- - Mrs. Kathie Rynearson
Have you always wanted to be a teacher? If not what was your "dream job"?
Yes, I actually had a dream when I was in high school that I was teaching kindergarten in the same room I attended kindergarten in. The rest is history.
Favorite thing to do in your free time:
Watching old movies.
Best summer adventure:
Our family trip to Cape Cod and the many stops between here and there in 2000.
Favorite School Lunch:
Tuna and noodles with peanut butter sandwiches.
What are you most looking forward to this year?
Working with and getting to know many new people around school and of course a new batch of amazing kindergarten kiddos.