Step by Step Process
You can find this information in the Tuition Announcement Packet emailed to families.
Please make sure you complete all 3 items on this Enrollment List of things to do:
- Email your Enrollment Intent Form – to the school office by March 15, 2022 – or drop it off at the school office.
- Re-Enroll on PowerSchool Enrollment Express your returning student(s) through your parent portal account: http://www.cdolinc.net/enrollment/
**YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT to re-enroll students. Directions for set up have been sent to any parent with a student who you do not have ‘Data Access’ for on PowerSchool.
- Go to your current family account on FACTS Tuition Management account (2021-2022) to set up the 2022-2023 school year: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/43MMT
New Enrollments (NEW STUDENTS to the DIOCESAN SCHOOLS ONLY!)
- Complete PRE-Enrollment Form…Start here: http://www.cdolinc.net/enrollment/
- Await confirmation email to fully enroll on PowerSchool with directions from the email received.
- Email your Enrollment Intent Form to the school office (for K-8 or PK) - or drop it off in the school office.
- Set up your family’s FACTS Tuition Management account for 2022-2023 at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/43MMT
The Good Shepherd Scholarship application includes:
Diocesan Good Shepherd Scholarship
Family Tuition Cap Scholarship (more than 3 students per family K-12)
St. John’s Guardian Angel Scholarship
To apply, please go to www.goodshepherdscholarship.com. One application fee paid to FACTS is required for submission.
The deadline for the Good Shepherd Scholarship and the Family Tuition Cap Scholarship is March 31, 2022.
Any Guardian Angel Scholarship requests after 3/31/2022 must be emailed to the school principal, Mr. Tony Arens, before July 31, 2022.