Each family will be required to complete 20 hours of school-related volunteer service. If service is not performed/signed off, your rated hours ($20 per hour) will be charged to said family. Self-tracking sheets are available below and need to be turned in no later than April 15th with any/all final payments for possible assessments. Optional Buyout: $400/family.
Here are some volunteer opportunities that will help you reach your yearly service hour goal.
Home and School Room Parent Committee
- You are there as a primary contact & organizer so don’t feel it’s your responsibility to DO IT ALL!
- Get input from your other room parents…more input makes it easier on you & a better community!
- When sending group emails & be sure to cc everyone on responses and contact those without email by phone to fill them in
- Contact the teacher to see if they have suggestions or input…often they can suggest a game or project with their current learning unit
- Always make other parents feel welcome to attend the parties or offer suggestions!!!
- Thank your team members for their contribution & ideas